четверг, 18 февраля 2010 г.

For 6th form

Prepositions of place.
Task 1- fill in the prepositions:
  1. They live ...... the USA
  2. My friend lives ....... 56, Rae Street
  3. We live ..... the 4th floor
  4. My sister is ...... school now
  5. I see many cars .... the street.
  6. Ann goes  .....to Moscow every year.
  7. Peter goes to his grandmother ..... the country every summer.
  8. I see the cinema and turn ..... the right.
  9. He is sitting .......  my best armchair.
  10. The boy are swimming ..... the lake.
  11. I put my key ..... the shelf at home.
  12. They returned ....... Paris.(из)
Task 2 - translate into English
  1. Над столом висит лампа
  2. Иди прямо по улице Cross Street, а потом поверни налево.
  3. Повесь эту картину на стену!
  4. Позади шкафа лежат брюки.
  5. Перед домом красивые цветы
  6. Кот лежит на диване.
  7. Мышь выбежала из норы.
  8. Лошадь идет в направлении леса.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий